Where is the festival?
- The physical address of this year’s festival is 2200 Briarhill Boulevard in Highland Village, between Briarhill Middle School and McAuliffe Elementary School.
Why did the festival move?
- The festival was moved from Copperas Branch park to Unity Park because of the construction associated with the I-35 bridge over Lewisville Lake.
Is there an admission fee?
- There is no fee to enter the festival.
Is there a fee to park and where will parking be available?
- There is a recommended $5 donation for parking. Parking will be available in designated areas at McAuliffe Elementary and Briarhill Middle School. Offsite parking will be available at Marcus High School with shuttle service to and from the festival area during the hours of 5 PM and 10 PM on Friday and Saturday. Parking is not available in the streets near Unity Park or at The District, vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
Can I bring a cooler?
- We do not prohibit coolers; however we do strongly discourage them. Our mission is to raise funds so we can continue to provide vision and hearing screenings, and eyeglasses to children in the area. Soft drinks, ice tea, water and beer will be available for purchase.
Can I bring blankets and/or chairs to the festival?
- Yes we strongly encourage you to bring blankets and chairs to the festival so you can enjoy the music, also remember sunscreen and bug spray.
What is the best time to see the Hot Air Balloons?
- The best time to see the balloons is early in the morning between 7-8 am because of the temperature and usually the winds are lighter in the morning.
Can I go up in a Hot Air Balloon?
- We do offer tethered balloon rides during the designated times listed on the schedule, weather permitting.
If events are cancelled because of the rain or wind, how will we be informed?
- If necessary, updates will be provided on our Facebook page, and this website.