Highland Village Lions Club – Balloon Festival & Fair
Helpful Tips – 2017
- Food Vendors, Tether Balloon Ride, Scout Climbing Wall, and Arts & Craft Vendors:
- $ CASH ONLY $ Note: ATM located @ Lion Event Headquarters. (@ Pavilion)
- Food Court – Beer purchased on site only, Beer must be consumed in Beer Garden area.
- Kids Zone:
- Inflatable Bounce Houses: (Fri. 5 to 10 PM, 6 AM to 10 PM, & Sun. 6 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Petting Zoo: (Fri. 5 to 10 PM, 6 AM to 10 PM, & Sun. 6 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Boogie – Woogie Choo-Choo: (Fri. 5 to 8:30 PM & Sat. 10 AM to 8:30 PM).
NOTE: Wrist Band sold at Lion Event Headquarters. (@ Pavilion)
- Balloon – Launch and Glow: Note: Weather Permitting, (Wind, Rain, Heat, Light)
- Balloon – Tethered Balloon Ride: Note: Weather Permitting. Cost $20 Adults, $15 Child 12 & Under.
- Parking – Remote:
- Marcus High School – Rear Lot: Note: 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM Fri. & Sat. Shuttle runs every 15 min.
- $5 Donation Requested. Note: No Remote Parking Service on Sunday.
- DCTA – Highland Village Station @I35: Note: 5 to 10 PM, Fri. & Sat. Shuttle runs every 25 min.
- Shuttle Festival Site Drop-off & Pick-up: Note: Located at NW corner of Briarhill MS.
- Parking – Local: $5 Donation Per Car Requested.