Vendors – Arts & Crafts
Interested in being an exhibitor? Our new location at Unity Park in Highland Village has proved to provide a number of benefits to vendors. These include:
- High visibility on heavily traveled FM 407. FM 407 is a major corridor in the HV, Lewisville, and Flower Mound shopping and residential area.
- Park is located in the midst of large residential developments on all sides of the area with 2 schools close by. Allows for easy walk-in access by families, as well as our usual heavy drive in attendance.
- Access by public transportation via DCTA (Denton County Transit Authority). Public transport gives Denton, Lake Cities areas, and Carrollton access directly to the balloon site.
- Large shopping centers on FM 407 ensure many residents will have advance awareness of the event.
- Events such as the Saturday morning 7 am balloon launch, the 8 am Hot Air 5K & fun run, and the 10 am Classic Car Show ensure great crowds from early in the day.
- 2014 estimated attendance 15,000-20,000 over 3 days.In 2014, merchants, vendors, and sponsors told us this new site provided them with great opportunities for exposure and awareness.
HIGHLAND VILLAGE LIONS CLUB BALLOON
FESTIVAL AND FAIR
The 2015 Highland Village Balloon Festival was a huge success! Thank you for your vendor participation. The HV Lions Club is already working on the 2017 Balloon Festival – August 18-20.
The new location for our Festival – Unity Park in Highland Village – has proven to be convenient for the residents, family friendly and a very workable area for the balloonist and vendors. We are, however, space limited. Last year we were turning away vendors every day because our specified space was already full. Therefore, we are offering past vendor’s early registration, at last year’s cost. Early registration must be submitted by December 31, 2016.
All Arts and Crafts are located in 10×10 tents that you provide. Free electrical hookups are available for all vendors, (please email us if you have special / large power requirements) . Space assignments will be on “first come first serve” basis and early registration will provide the better locations.
The registration form is listed below. Please complete the registration and include your check or money order made payable to Highland Village Lions Club. If you use PayPal, the registration form is still required. There is no internet registration. For booth pricing and any additional Festival information please contact Tony & Melissa Casteel.
We look forward to seeing you August 18-20, 2017 !
Tony & Melissa Casteel email: email@example.com
Use the link below to download a registration form.