Join a Balloon Crew
WHEN: JUNE 22,2019
WHERE: COPPERAS BRANCH PARK
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW BY EMAILING PAIGE BROWN WITH YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND CONTACT NUMBER.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ON A BALLOON CREW
- 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF PERFORMING DUTIES
- LEATHER GLOVES ARE REQUIRED
- CLOSE TOED STURDY SHOES REQUIRED
- NO LOOSE CLOTHING
Once you are trained, you are asked to check-in at the McAuliffe Elementary School cafeteria, 2300 Briarhill Blvd., at you appointed time. The cafeteria is at the rear of the building and the entrance is next to the loading dock. We ask that you parking in the lot across from the school and under the power lines, that is for volunteers and will be an overflow lot for the festival. (See our maps for parking clarification)
The dates and times are:
- Friday, August 16, check in by 6:15 pm. (There will be an ascension and a glow, so plan on two events)
- Saturday, August 17- check in by 6:15 am.
- Saturday, August 17- check in by 6:15 pm.
- Sunday, August 18- check in by 6:15 am.
For more information or questions please contact Emily Rohne.