Helpful Festival Hints
Highland Village Lions Club – Balloon Festival
Helpful Tips –2018
- Food Vendors, Tether Balloon Ride, Scout Climbing Wall: CASH ONLY Note: ATM located @ Lions Pavilion.
- Food Court – Beer and Wine purchased on site only.
- Kids Zone:
- Inflatable Bounce Houses: (Fri. 5 pm to 10 pm, Sat. 6 am to 10 pm, & Sun. 6 am to 10 am).
- Petting Zoo: (Fri. 5 pm to 10 pm, Sat. 6 am to 10 pm).
- Boogie – Woogie Choo-Choo: (Fri. 5 pm to DUSK & Sat. 10 am to DUSK).
NOTE: Wrist Band sold at entrance to Kids Zone and the Lions Pavilion
- Balloon – Launch and Glow: Note: Weather Permitting, (Wind, Rain, Heat, Light)
- Balloon – Tethered Balloon Ride: Note: Weather Permitting. Cost $20 Adults, $15 Child 12 & Under.
- Parking – Remote:
- Marcus High School Athletic Complex– 2800 Dixon Lane Flower Mound, TX 75028: Note: 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm Fri. & Sat. Shuttle runs every 15 min.
- $5 Donation Requested. Note: No Remote Parking Service on Sunday.
- DCTA – Highland Village Station @I-35 and Garden Ridge Blvd: Note: 4:30 pm to 10 pm, Fri. & Sat. Shuttle runs every 15 min.
- Shuttle Festival Site Drop-off & Pick-up located at NW corner of Briarhill Middle School.
- Parking – Local: $5 Donation Per Car Requested.