Helpful Festival Hints
Highland Village Lions Club – Balloon Festival
- Food Vendors, Tether Balloon Ride, Scout Climbing Wall: CASH ONLY Note: ATM located @ Lions Pavilion.
- Food Court – Beer and Wine purchased on site only.
- Kids Zone: Wrist Bands Required for Entrance: CASH ONLY
- Inflatable Bounce Houses: (Fri. 5 pm to 10 pm, Sat. 7 am to 10 pm, & Sun. 7 am to 10 am).
- Boogie – Woogie Choo-Choo: (Fri. 5 pm to DUSK & Sat. 10 am to DUSK).
NOTE: Wrist Bands sold at the Lions Pavilion
- Balloon – Launch and Glow: Note: Weather Permitting (Rain, Heat, Wind)
- Balloon – Tethered Balloon Ride: Note: Weather Permitting. Cost $25 Adults, $15 Child 12 & Under.
- Parking – Remote:
- Marcus High School Athletic Complex– 2800 Dixon Lane Flower Mound, TX 75028, 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm Fri. & 4:30 pm-10:00 pm Sat. Shuttle runs every 15 min. No Remote Parking Service on Sunday.
- Shuttle Festival Site Drop-off & Pick-up located at Briarhill Middle School.
- Parking – $5 Donation Per Car Requested.
- There is no festival parking available at The District of Highland Village. Cars will be towed at the owners expense.
- Follow all parking signs and instructions.