Arts and Crafts
Interested in being an exhibitor? Our new location at Unity Park in Highland Village has proved to provide a number of benefits to vendors. These include:
- High visibility on heavily traveled FM 407. FM 407 is a major corridor in the Highland Village, Lewisville and Flower Mound shopping and residential area.
- Park is located in the midst of large residential developments on all sides of the area with 2 schools close by. Allows for easy walk-in access by families, as well as our usual heavy drive in attendance.
- Access by public transportation via DCTA (Denton County Transit Authority). Public transport gives Denton, Lake Cities area and Carrollton access directly to the balloon site.
- Large shopping centers on FM 407 ensure many residents will have advance awareness of the event.
- Events such as the Saturday morning 7:00 am balloon ascesion and the 10 am Classic Car Show ensure great crowds from early in the day.
- Recent festival estimated attendance 16,000-18,000 over the 3 day event
HIGHLAND VILLAGE LIONS CLUB
The 2017 Highland Village Lions Balloon Festival was the biggest and best ever! Thank you for your vendor participation. The Highland Village Lions Club is already working on the 2019 balloon festival,
August 16-18, 2019.
The event location is Unity Park 2200 Briarhill Blvd, Highland Village, Tx. This location has proven to be convenient and family friendly for the festival goers. There is also a workable space for craft exhibitors and food vendors. Remember space is limited.
Early registration must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
All Arts and Crafts Exhibitors are located in 10×10 tents that you provide. Free electrical hookups are available for all vendors, (please email us if you have special / large power requirements. This may require an added cost) . Space assignments will be on “first come first serve” basis and early registration will provide the better locations.
The registration form is listed below. Please complete the registration and include your check or money order made payable to Highland Village Lions Foundation. If you use PayPal, the registration form is still required. There is no internet registration.
We look forward to seeing you August 16-18, 2019!
For additional pricing or information, please contact the appropriate contact:
- Arts and Crafts Exhibitor booths: Ron and Brenda Lentz
- Food vendor booths: Michael Mikitoff
- Car Show: Ron Rohne
Use the link below to download a registration form.