The motto for all Lions International is WE SERVE and that’s also the mission of the Highland Village Lions. Serving our community in multiple ways is a passion of our members and at many venues, we are joined by others, that are not members of the Lions but have a heart of a servant.
Consider joining us as a volunteer. For the Lions Balloon Festival we have volunteer openings in many areas. Here’s some choices:
- Help set up-this would begin on Wednesday, August 14 and continue Thursday, August 15 and the morning of Friday, August 15.
- Work in the Lions Pavilion assisting festival vendors, festival attendees as well as selling wristbands.
- Be a gate-keeper. Guard the main entrance to the event to ensure only authorized vehicles are allowed to enter the restricted area.
- Transport festival goers to and from the parking lots.
- Helping hand during the festival. There is always something to do and as they say, it takes a village.
- Volunteer during the car show Saturday, August 17.
- Clean-up after the event. This would be Sunday, August 18 beginning at 9:00am. The event closes at 10:00am and we should be finished by noon.
- Become a member of a balloon crew.
If you have any questions, please contact Highland Village Lions.
Come and be a part of all the fun!